Saturday, May 15, 2010

Blagojevich - ( Impeached) " Ex" Governor of IL, A Piece Of Work!


Blagojevich  accused of trying to secure a  job in exchange for naming White House adviser Valerie Jarrett — referred to as “Candidate B,” to the Senate seat made available by Obama.

Blagojevich’s defense team has been on a subpoena spree : Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) and Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) have received subpoenas. U.S. District Judge James Zagel ruled last month that the former governor’s lawyers could not compel testimony from Obama.
In a January 2009  Blagojevich said,he believes the testimony of other public officials will exonerate me.
“If I can bring [Obama’s] chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel, in to testify … if I can bring Valerie Jarrett, a top staffer to President Obama in to testify, if I can bring Congressman Jackson, Sen. Durbin, Sen. Reid, Sen.  Menendez , Elvis, Ben Hurr, Captain America, Vanna White, Mickey Mouse, Jimmy Olsen,  Clark Kent and  even Mr. White along with  a whole host of other people. "If I could get  every single person I talked to about the Senate seat, I can clear my name" … "and fairness and justice will prevail,” Blagojevich said. Blagojevich had hoped to get testimony to fight impeachment proceedings in the Illinois Legislature but ...Opps!, He  failed and ultimately was removed from office.
  All I can say is keep the faith man, you are going to need it! 
 I will just leave it at that for now..... No offense but "some" of you guys in Chicago, Boy Oh Boy, you say it, so you think it must be so!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment