Thursday, May 20, 2010

Liar Liar Riding Shorts On Fire!

Cyclist Floyd Landis, who had  his 2006 Tour de France champion title taken away after he tested positive for "doping" (positive for testosterone), now admits to "doping".  He now accuses his former team cyclist, including Lance Armstrong, of "doping."
 " I don't know the man, but what he wants us to believe is a little hard to swallow!"
This is after he said,
  
"I don't feel guilty at all about having doped,"  "I did what I did because that's what we did and it was a choice I had to make after 10 years or 12 years of hard work to get there; and that was a decision I had to make to make the next step. My choices were, do it and see if I can win, or don't do it and I tell people I just don't want to do that, and I decided to do it."  ( What did he just say? Sounds to me he said, I had a choice and I chose to "dope.")
He also wrote a book, "False Positive" claiming his innocents  and now I am supposed to feel good about the fact he might be coming clean, it's just my opinion but if he wants to come clean, do it but not while pointing fingers.  Why should anyone believe him?  He has lied some much, both in his book and  his own words, it reminds me of the old phase, "watch his mouth, when it is open he is lying" Sorry there bud, but you can't have it both ways.
 You doped, you got caught, "you denied it," you kept on denying it, you wrote a book denying  it  and now when you've  "come clean"   you are spreading blame to others and trying  to take them down too!  Something is starting to smell a little fishy!!!!!
 Sucks to be out of the lime light now doesn't it? If he came clean and didn't mention  Lance Armstrong do you really think there would be headlines?
I think not, not among the general public. However, put the name Lance Armstrong in the mixed and you have instant news coverage!!

 Since the  06 positive test, he has denied doping. He wrote a book, "Positively False," disputing his positive test and solicited donations for a costly legal campaign to overturn his ban and clear his name. Now he wants everyone to believe that  he did dope only because, HERE IT COMES...... EVERYBODY ELSE DID!!!   Wait, this time he is really telling the truth and naming names so that makes his story more believable? I think not!  I could go on and on but I won't.... However, I do love the story where the bus full of cyclist pulled off on the side of the road and all the entire team got  blood transfusions! But who am I to think otherwise???????????
* Can't say if he did or not, or if others did or not, but the more I sniff the fishier it smells...

No comments:

Post a Comment