Tuesday, March 8, 2011

100% Natural, Drill Here, Drill Now

100 Natural, straight out of God's Green Earth!




 Mr. President, have you seen the price of a gallon of gas? I know you don't pay for your gas. I know you have said in the past you hoped gas would get over $3.00 and higher so "the people" would look to other sources of energy.  Mr. President, I along with many others welcome new sources of energy but we don't welcome higher prices  for what we are using now. In case you don't understand, when the cost of gas goes up WE pay for it.
Get it,the money comes out of our pockets. No,  Mr. President there is not a magic gas fairy , not one that I know of, if you know something I don't, please let me know.
          I am so sorry you don't understand how things work in the real world, believe me, you don't know how sorry I am. It's too bad  the people didn't think about or know what might happen if the President  didn't have experience in dealing with real life matter and not rely on "Hope & Change". In any case we are where we are and now it's time for you to step up and get your head out of the hope mood and do something or rather undo some things ... Such as promote drilling in this country by our countrymen. Drill here, drill now and please don't give me this global warming crap as an excuse. Oil is 100% natural, straight out of God's green earth, with some refining it powers our cars, warms our homes as well as used in many other products. By the way, experts say we have enough oil in this country to keep us running for about 200 years. I am sure by then we will have come up with some other forms of fuels.  Stop hoping for change and do something positive!

1 comment:

  1. Amen!!!!!!!!!I don't know if the man has it in him, but we have ourselves to blame, at least those who voted for him. Live and learn,I hope we have all learned the color of a man's skin matters not, but what he knows or does not know does matter. To elect a man that has very little experience is not hope but foolish!

    ReplyDelete