Monday, November 7, 2011

Made for TV Movie or a Book Deal? I Think Not!

                                                      Herman Cain
         Finally someone with a name has  made accusations against Mr. Herman Cain. To be honest, I don't know who is behind this or exactly what is going on. I don't pretend to know what agenda  is trying to be filled but I do know the nameless accusations were far more powerful. (At least for me anyway.) I say that because, when it comes to nameless accusations there is no one to  judge, evaluate, watch, listen to read ...I mean..... tell her story.
         The story I heard yesterday  didn't do much to change my opinion of Mr. Cain. The woman read the story as if it were a bedtime story and not as if it was real life. Why wait 14 years  to read the story Ms. Bialek read yesterday.
        The fact of the matter is, I don't know the truth nor do any of the others  reporting this story. I can only go on what I hear and the Cain  Harassment story gets weaker and weaker as the days go by. The fact the "story" is 14 years old doesn't lend much credibility. It  sounds like the stuff books, book deals, screen plays and a made for TV movie are made of.
 The word,"Truth"  isn't in the list of attributes for this story. But the coming attractions might be interesting, if you are into that sort of thing.  I  hope this made for TV movie doesn't have to compete with, " The Clinton Years - The  Ins an Outs of the White House," it doesn't stand a chance!
                                                                        Sharon Bialek

No comments:

Post a Comment