Monday, February 27, 2012

Quran Burning - Apology that should have been given. . .





President Obama Apologizes to President, People of Afghanistan for the Quran Burning



February 23, 2012- US President, Barack Obama sent President Karzai a letter to apologize for the incident in which copies of the Holy Quran were burnt in Bagram military base.
In the official letter conveyed to the President this afternoon by Ryan Crocker, the US ambassador to Afghanistan, President Obama has written that the incident in their facility
was not intentional and assured the President of full investigation.
HOWEVER. . . 
President Obama "should have" written, “I wish to express my deep regret for the reported incident. It's too bad the people who hold the Quran, in such high re guard  saw fit to deface the books, with secret messages, forcing the Americans responsible for safety to destroy them. I understand, correct me if I am wrong, it is a big no,no to deface the Quran in your culture?  By the way, those books were the property of the United States, bought and paid for by the American taxpayer, a bill is forth coming.  
“I assure you  we will take the appropriate steps to avoid any recurrence in the future, from now on there will be no Korans or any other books for the detainees to read,   a limited number of American Constitutions will be available.
 We are searching for those responsible for writing in the Qurans!  When found we would like to take the correct action, so  tell me, in your culture would you cut off their hands, pluck out their eyes or what? The government of the United States, the American people and the families of the Americans "you" killed are still waiting for an apology! I didn't mean
to infer you killed them yourself but by now you get my drift, so man up....
Respectfully,
President BHO


 That my friends is what those cut throat blankidy blanks need to hear but get out troops out first.
 I am sorry the United States doesn't have the guts  to unleash it's military full force and go in get things done and get out........ 


WebRep
currentVote
noRating
noWeight

No comments:

Post a Comment